Monday 6 January 2014

Font Apocalypse Apologies

At the moment I'm not sure how much it matters since at this moment I'm not sure how many people even really look at my blog, but here it is!

I have been doing a bit of a revamp for this blog. Some time has gone by and I have found that in doing so I have changed along with the passing minutes, which usually happens....My theme no longer fit me and was in need of a change. In the process of this some of my fonts went off the deep end. I guess they just couldn't handle this type of change, which I guess is just one of those things you can't ever have complete control over. Things will go crazy for very little reason, I find this true in both people and happenings.

Anywho, though my fonts might be fluctuated throughout all of my old work, it's still the same old crappy content. It is readable if not the most appealing. I have been working on trying to fix it for sometime, but the font's mental health issues are deeper rooted than I am capable of handling at this time, despite all my computer experience. I still run in fright at the first mention of code. After a night and another day of struggle I found I knew how to prevent the font insanity, but not fix the currently insane. Since I have a book review to write and 1000 words of my novel today, I realized enough was enough. I'm going to concentrate now on what is important to this blog, my writing, rather than aesthetically pleasing value.

So do forgive me if the font insanity is too much for you. It is not for a lack of trying

No comments:

Post a Comment